The Miller FO-103-D-J two hole design efficiently strips away the 1.6 to 3 mm jacket & 250 micron buffer coating from the 125 micron bare fibre in one compact tool that is factory-set & does not require any adjustment. Manufactured to precise tolerances, its diameter holes & V-openings in blade allow for accurate & clean stripping without scratching or nicking the bare fiber. It features a pivot pin, spring & precision handles with printed stripping reference enhance the functionality & durability of the tool
- For stripping 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron optical fiber.
- Precision diameter hole & V-opening in blade allow for accurate buffer coating removal.
- Pivot pin, spring and precision handles enhance tool functionality and durability.
- Factory set, requires no adjustment.
- Prevents scratching or nicking of optical fiber.
- Easy-to-read stripping diagrams imprinted on handles.
- Made in the U.S.A.