Fiber Optic Jacket Slitting Tool
- Compact and easy to use ONE-STEP jacket slitter for PVC jacketed fiber cables.
- Provides two jacket slits 180 degrees apart with nick free jacket slitting required for cable preparation on certain fiber connectors.
- Blade cassettes have blade indicator marks providing the exact location of the blade for an accurate cable preparation length.
- Model FOJST 2/3 mm (Part No: 81210) has blade cassettes with two slitting channels to accommodate the various jacket sizes.
- Model FOJST 1.6/2.4 mm (Part No: 81215 is also available)
- Factory set non-adjustable blade cassette for repeatable and exact cable preparation each and every time
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 2.875 x .875 x 2.125 in (73.03 x 22.23 x 53.98 mm)
- Weight: .94 oz (26.7 g)