OTDR Optical Time Domain Reflectometer 140-160km
High Quality Fiber Optic Tester, 140-160km
Item No: FT-OTDR-5000
MFG Part#: FT-OTDR-5000
Fibertronics offers an all new OTDR, (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer). They are used to measure fiber length and overall optical attenuation within a circuit. It also measures total insertion-loss including splices and mated connectors. In addition, it can used to locate faults or broken fibers (micro bends) in the cable routing.
Another benefit is its ability to act as a multifunctional test instrument with high performance designed for FTTx networks. It features 2 types of operation, touchscreen and key-press making it both convenient and easy-to-use. The advanced LCD touchscreen is easily visible outdoors thanks to its anti-glare technology.
Featuring 4 optical ports to realize the built-in optical power meter and VFL, Single-mode and Multimode testing functions (types can be changed as needed making it ideal for the cleaning of optical fiber end faces).
The OTDR has abundant external ports to externally connect USB and printers which allows data communication with PCs by two different USB ports. Test results can be stored internally and also on SD card via the SD port. It makes use of a lithium battery with large capacity allowing for up to 8 hours of use, making it suitable for long-time outdoor work.
- Tests can be started by a single key press
- 1.6m extra-short event dead zone
- Advanced anti-reflection color touchscreen LCD, ideal for outdoor use
- USB Ports (Host and Client): Transfer and Print data trace
- Visual Fault Locator (VFL) to inspect fibers.
- Lithium rechargeable battery support over 10 hours.
- Memory for 500 OTDR traces and possible data transfer to a PC
- Support auto test, manual averaging and manual real time test mode
- Online help function
- Multi-functional and Scalable