Our NIC-920 NIC Card is a Fiber Gigabit Ethernet to 64 Bit PCI-X Bus Adapter that fully complies with all IEEE 802.3z and 1000Base-SX/LX standards. It provides up to 1000Mbps full-duplex bandwidth capacity to support high-end servers.
In addition to advanced functions like VLAN filtering packet processing the adapter provides added performance and flexible configuration and secure networking for users in a standards-based environment. Two LED indicators (LINK/ACT and FDX) on the bracket will help to oversee the board link, activities and full-duplex status.
- High bandwidth 1000Mbps Network Speed
- Supports Full-Duplex Mode
- Supports IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow Control
- Supports 32/64 bit PCI-X bus
- Compliant with PCI-X 2.2 Interface
- Supports Jumbo Frame up to 9014 Bytes
- Supports High Level VLAN Filtering Function
- Supports 802.3ad Link Aggregation (LACP)
- Supports on-board verification of IP headers and TCP/UDP checksums for received data
- Supports on-board screening of VLAN tagged Ethernet frames
- RoHS Compliance
- Supports ASF