8 Adapter Slot, 12 Splice Termination Box, 26 Ports
A High Quality, Surface-Mounting, Fiber Optic Termination Box
Item No: FOTB-001 8SC
MFG Part#: FOTB-001 8SC
48 In Stock
Fiber Optic Termination Boxes are great for jointing fiber optic cable and pigtails. By providing a safe and secure housing they protect fiber optic splices and enable easy distribution. They are primarily used within the telecommunications industry and network equipment rooms.
- The structure of the FOTB-001 8SC is innovative and designed in a up-down bisection. It is easy to install simply by untighneting the fixing nut. This allows fiber optic cables and fiber pigtails to pass in and out in a single slide.
- The housing is made of high strenght polycarbonate plasti which provided mechanical strength and insure long-lasting reliability.
- The tray makes use of a Slide-In-Lock and has an opening angle of 90°. Making it easy to install and maintain.
- Elastic material is used to secure fiber pigtails. When the end of the fiber pigtail can not be determined it is possible to wind the fiber into the clasp. If needed the active connector can be intalled outside of the housing and therefor it can connect termination equipment without requiring connecting adapter.
- The housing is made of high strenght polycarbonate plastic which provides mechanical strength and insures long-lasting reliability.
- Protection Class IP55
- Easy installtion
- Simple maintenence